Monday, January 13, 2014

finalizing builds

Many of you already asked me when I'm going to push out some updates to ipEQ and BatteryInfo.
So I'm giving a clear statement now.

I had some problems with backward compatibility, but I was able to solve them.





ipEQ:

Update 14.01.2014 (23:25):
I submitted the update. If everything goes right, it should be available within the next 24 hours.

Will there be an update for iOS 7?

Yes, definitely.


When will it be released?

Approximately within the next two weeks. However, maybe I need some more time for testing (I included a DRM in the upcoming version. It has not been fully tested, yet.)

And yes, 5c and 5s will be supported. However, Save & Load feature will still be missing. :-(


Why do you include DRM protection?

Why the hell shouldn't I?


BatteryInfo for NC:


Will there be an update for iOS 7?

Yes, definitely.


When will it be released?

Two weeks after ipEQ update, because I'm going to include the DRM also there.


Images:


ipEQ on both 5s (7.0.4) and 4 (6.1.3)
BatteryInfo on 7.0.4 (5s)
BatteryInfo on 7.0.4 (5s)





3 comments:

  1. i cant wait :(
    i love ipEQ so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chef von Australien ich liebe dich!! <3

    Ich habe soo lange nach sowas gesuht und endlich habe ich ipEQ gefunden.
    Ich hatte sogar schon Developer angeschrieben, ob sie sich nicht einmal damit beschäftigen wollen, du hast es endlich geschafft, die Lücke im iPhone iPod zu schließen :D weiter so! :)

    PS: Ist es eigentlich generell möglich, dass man seine eigenen Audioprofile erstellt?!
    Also die so richtig in in den Einstellungen als Profile hinzufügt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Freut mich, das zu hören ;-P
      Nein, das geht leider nicht so einfach, da die Profile im System hardcoded eingebaut sind. Jedoch werde ich mich mal an einem Gesamtsystemequalizer versuchen, der nicht nur auf die iPod app limitiert ist.

      Cheers.

      Delete