Wednesday, May 30, 2012

batteryinfo update v1.2

Hello friends.

During the last days I made a few improvements to BatteryInfo.

  • Dashboard X support (since 1.1.2)
  • Paging dots fix (since 1.1.2)
  • NotificationCenter Mix fail (since 1.1.2)
  • NotificationCenter Mix fail fixed (since 1.1.3)

Today I'm going to release BatteryInfo v1.2 .

So what's new?

Here's a screenshot:


Now there is full landscape support. I know, this addon didn't look very nice on iPads first, but I hope now it does. :-)

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious, what method/class did u hook to to get the current capacity ? can you answer this please

    ReplyDelete
  2. current capacity can be retrieved directly from the IOKit framework..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry but can you explain more? im not so good but i want to make a really simple free tweak and i need the real capacity and the current capacity, can you hint me with a small source code or something ?

      Delete